- CHECK AND ADVISE : TESTED BATTERY AND FOUND BATTERY WAS AT 70CCA OUT OF 650CCA. TESTED STARTER AND ALTERNATOR AND FOUND BOTH IN GOOD CONDITION. RECOMMEND REPLACING BATTERY BRAKE LIGHT NOT ON UPON VEHICLE ARRIVAL. CHECKED ABS CODES AND FOUND ONE CODE RELATING TO LOW VOLTAGE TO THE ECU DUE TO LOW BATTERY VOLTAGE. CLEARED CODE. RECOMMEND REPLACING BATTERY – CLIENT APPROVED THE REPLACEMENT OF THE BATTERY AND FOLLOWING THE REPLACEMENT OF THE BATTERY, CLIENT ADVISED THAT ALL UNITS OF THE CHARGING SYSTEM INCLUDING THE BATTERY, STARTER, AND THE ALTERNATOR ARE ALL MEASURING WITHIN THE PROPER SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME – CLIENT ADVISED THAT BRAKE LIGHT IS NOT PRESENT ON THE DASH AT THIS TIME AND NO CODES OR VOLTAGE CODES APPEARED IN THE SYSTEM FOLLOWING THE REPLACEMENT OF THE BATTERY – CLIENT ADVISED THAT BRAKES ARE OPERATING AS PROPERLY DESIGNED
- FRONT __32____ REAR ___32__
- CHECK AND ADVISE
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- Remove surface charge. Test battery cranking capacity, starter cranking amperage, and alternator output at idle and 2000 RPM. Check battery terminals. Inspect belt for wear and proper adjustment. This tests for current condition of the electrical system, intermittent problems may appear. Print out test. *CLIENT IS ADVISED THAT A BATTERY THAT IS FAILING A TEST AND HAS WARRANTY COVERAGE, MUST BE CHARGED FOR A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS AND THEN RE – TESTED BEFORE ANY WARRANTY COVERAGE CAN BE APPLIED*
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BATTERY – CLEAN TERMINALS AND SECURE BATTERY IN VEHICLE
JERRY G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/18/2021