- FRONT _33_____ REAR _33_____
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Hazardous waste fee
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- PUT LUBE STICKER IN DOOR / RESET MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
- Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis where applicable, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels
- SHOCKS AND STRUTS ARE ORIGINAL. BRAKE PADS ARE 5MM FRONT, AND 4MM BACK
EDWARD L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/16/2020