- CHECK AND ADVISE— TECH NOTED THE COOLING SYSTEM IS OK AT THIS TIME..FLUID IS GOOD AND NO LEAKS FOUND AT THIS TIME
- CHECK AND ADVISE— Test drove and drove good at this time. Scanned and found codes P0700 transmission problems, when looked at transmission codes found P1684 and P0562 both codes are for battery issues. P3400 cylinder deactivation system Bank 1. ** Recommend clearing codes and recheck if any codes return will need time to diagnose. Pull a spark plug out noticed it was an NGK brand but not bad worn . ** Recommend replacing with factory Recommend brand spark plugs and a BG fuel induction service. ** Recommend transmission pan and gasket SPARK PLUGS IN VEHICLE ARE NOT WORN BUT ARE AN NGK BRAND AND ARE NOT OPTIMAL FOR THE VEHICLE – CLIENT ADVISED THAT IT IS RECOMMENDED TO REPLACE THE SPARK PLUGS WITH A BRAND THAT IS BETTER SUITED FOR MILEAGE FOR THIS PARTICULAR VEHICLE – CLIENT ADVISED AND CLIENT APPROVED THE REPLACEMENT OF THE SPARK PLUGS CLIENT ADVISED THAT A BG FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED DUE TO EXCESSIVE CARBON BUILD UP IN THE THROTTLE BODY OF THE VEHICLE – CLIENT APPROVED THE BG FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE CLIENT ADVISED THAT THE TRANSMISSION PAN GASKET IS ALSO LEAKING AND IS RECOMMENDED TO BE REPLACED – CLIENT APPROVED THE REPLACEMENT OF THE TRANSMISSION PAN GASKET FOLLOWING REPLACEMENT OF THE SPARK PLUGS, NO CODES RETURNED, CLIENT ADVISED THAT THERE ARE NO OTHER CONCERNS AT THIS TIME – CLIENT WILL BE PAYING BILL OVER THE PHONE ON FRIDAY 4/16/21 AND CLIENT WILL BE PICKING UP VEHICLE AFTER HOURS
- Perform induction service. Disable vehicle fuel system and connect flush equipment. Flush injectors and fuel regulator. Clean gum and soft carbon deposit from fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Add fuel system treatment.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V8,5.7L Eng (16 Spark Plugs)
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – RWD
DAVID S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/16/2021